Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Main Promo Images
华夏特别新闻 Special Events & News
2017-10-31 全美中文学校协会季度通讯2017 第三期总第八十一期
2017-07-31 全美中文学校协会季度通讯2017 第二期总第八十期
2017-04-22 全美中文学校协会季度通讯2017 第一期总第七十九期
2016-01-31 全美中文学校协会季度通讯2015 第四期总第七十四期
2015-12-06 ACTFL 通讯 - 2015年全美外语教学年会与世界语言博览会在圣地亚哥会展中心举行
2015-10-18 inGenius USA Computing Olympiad Seminar
Dear Hua Xia Families,
We are finally reaching the last week of 2016-2017 school year! I want to take a moment to thank all of those dedicated teachers, staffs and volunteers who made this school stand and strong possible. I want to thank all our students who have worked hard on their study, and all the parents who have been diligently sending and encouraging their children to Hua Xia all these Sundays. It really takes a village to make this happen.
I wish all the best to our 35 graduates, hoping that what they have learned at Hua Xia in the past years planted a seed in their heart, that they will carry on Chinese culture all through their life.
Let's make the last school day a best day!
1) Passport pick up at 12 noon.
2) Student store opens on May 14. Be sure to bring your hard earned coupons.
3) Credit class Parent Service Deposit refund last day! Do Not miss it !
Time: 10:00 am -12:30 pm, and 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm.
Location: by the office.
4) Enrichment classes continue this week at regular hours.
5) Classes that plan to have party please be sure to clean up afterward. No Food or food containers left in classrooms. Desks and chairs must be back to its original diagram.
6) Graduation/Promotion ceremony will be held on Saturday, June 3rd, together with SDHXCS 20th anniversary celebration.
Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: Irwin Jacobs Qualcomm Hall
5580 Morehouse Drive, San Diego, 92121
Check-in: 1:00 pm in the lobby (all award winners, AP students).
General Admission: 1:30 pm (tickets available at the counter in the lobby).
All students and parents are welcome! (first come first served).
Award Winners and AP students, please arrive on time. After check-in, you will be guided to the designated seating area.
7) Registration for 2017-2018 continues. We've noticed that a few parents were charged multiple times due to various operational errors. Please read and pay close attention to the registration instructions to avoid unnecessary confusion.
8) Registration deadline for current Hua Xia students is May 14. After 12:00 am midnight a $35 registration fee will be automatically added. If you have to pay by check, be sure to submit to the office before 3 pm on May 14, or post marked so by mail.
9) Online payment is the best way to complete your registration. No more waiting in line, No more requesting for receipt. Hassle free!
10) Enrichment classes registration will be open at a later time during the summer. Please visit our website in July.
11) 2017-2018 begins on September 10, a week after Labor Day.
12) Your teachers in 2017-2018 will contact you in the late August or first week of September. If you do not hear from us by then, please contact us.
13) School office will be closed during summer. For updates, please check our website. For registration questions, please continue contacting us via email:
Thank you, and I shall see you all this Sunday, and Saturday June 3rd, and in September!
It's great to be a Hua Xia family member!
BE INVOLVED! STAY INFORMED !
- Septemeber 5, 2017
- August 31, 2017
- August 27, 2017
- April 15, 2017