Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Main Promo Images
Founded in 1997, San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School (SDHXCS) is a non-profit, non- religious, and non- political educational organization with 501(c)(3) status. The school is the first local Chinese language school that teaches simplified Chinese and Pinyin (Chinese phonetic).
Our mission is to provide a nurturing and stimulating learning environment for students to acquire skills of comprehension, communication, reading and writing in Mandarin Chinese,to instill an awareness of the Chinese heritage, creating programs to introduce Chinese culture to the community, and to promote mutual understanding between different ethnic groups.
Our school grow rapidly since very beginning. With enrollment over 1,100 each school year, SDHXCS has become the largest Chinese language educational organization in San Diego. Five programs (Bilingual, Regular, Credit, AP Chinese, and Enrichment) offer 60 Chinese classes and over 30 enrichment classes to meet the needs of our students with different levels of proficiency and interests.
In 2003, SDHXCS's Credit Program (Level I through Level IV) was born. The program is widely accredited by local school districts. In 2006, AP Chinese course was added. The course is approved by and registered with College Board.
华夏特别新闻 Special Events & News
2018-06-13 开启金色人生 --记华夏学分CR4-1班
2018-04-30 全美中文学校协会季度通讯2018 第一期总第八十三期
2017-10-31 全美中文学校协会季度通讯2017 第三期总第八十一期
2017-07-31 全美中文学校协会季度通讯2017 第二期总第八十期
2017-04-22 全美中文学校协会季度通讯2017 第一期总第七十九期
2016-01-31 全美中文学校协会季度通讯2015 第四期总第七十四期
2015-12-06 ACTFL 通讯 - 2015年全美外语教学年会与世界语言博览会在圣地亚哥会展中心举行
2015-10-18 inGenius USA Computing Olympiad Seminar
Hello HuaXia Families,
This is the 28th week. Only two more weeks to go!
Several things for these last weeks:
1) Regarding SDUHSD credit acceptance policy change, we will host a town hall meeting/discussion in PTA room (F-209) at 10 am - 10:30 am, and 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm this Sunday. Parents are welcome to join.
2) Registration for 2017-2018 continues. Please pay close attention to the instructions to avoid unnecessary confusion.
3) Registration deadline for current Hua Xia students is May 14. After 12:00 am midnight a $35 registration fee will be automatically added. If you have to pay by check, be sure to submit to the office before 3 pm on May 14, or post marked so by mail.
4) Online payment is the best way to complete your registration. No more waiting in line, No more requesting for receipt. Hassle free!
5) Enrichment classes registration will be open at a later time during the summer. Please visit our website in July.
6) Credit class Parent Service Deposit refund begins this Sunday 4/23 til the last school day 5/14. Please come in time.
Time: 10:00 am -12:30 pm, and 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm.
Location: by the office.
7) Credit Program Placement Test for not currently enrolled Hua Xia student is on May 7, 12 noon - 1:30, at I-101A. We encourage all 7th grade and up students who wish to be enrolled in Hua Xia Credit Program in 2017_18 take this test.
To take the test, you need these information:
a) complete 2017_18 registration and bring a copy of the confirmation. Students won't be admitted to the test site without registration.
b) know your current Chinese class ID, your teacher's name,your grade level;
c) know the name of your school, district, and grade level (in Fall);
d) your birth day, English and Chinese name;
e) your parent's phone number and email address.
8) Visa service on May 7, 10 am - 2 pm, in the office.
9) Student store on May 14, the last day. Be sure to bring your hard earned coupons.
Thank you, and I shall see you all on Sunday!
BE INVOLVED! STAY INFORMED !
- Septemeber 5, 2017
- August 31, 2017
- August 27, 2017
- April 15, 2017